January 12, 2008
is a healthcare resource provider that focuses to provide the best individuals to fulfill the demanding staffing needs of US healthcare facilities. ATR takes pride in spending the time require to thoroughly understand our customers' needs and delivering the right people. We continually develop an international presence and network to assist the US with the healthcare staffing shortage if faces. We currently have a very strong network in the Philippines, which is allowing us to provide permanent solutions to our customers' staffing requirements.
ATR has a sincere and genuine mission to imporve the quality of care of patients in the healthcare industry by aggressively recuiting qualified foreign nurses for your clients. Because of our experienced team, we can offer the right solution for your organization.
JOB OPPORTUNITES FOR REGISTERED NURSES IN NEW JERSEY, USA!!!
- Licensed RN's
- CGFNS Passer with TOEFL is an added advantage(NCLEX passers preferred)
with 2-3 years Medical/Surgical Experience
- Annual Salary: RN's up to $50k
- FREE Airfare to U.S.
- FREE Exam & Review for CGFNS, NCLEX, IELTS, or TOEFL
- FREE Temporary Housing
- FREE Attorney's Fees
- FREE Visa Cost
- FREE INS Fees
- FREE Immigrant Visa Processing Fee
- FREE Visa Screen Processing
- FREE Visa Application Fee
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Malpractice Insurance
- Overtime Rate
- Sign-on Bonus
Don't miss your chance in working abroad!!!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!!!
Submit the following credentials(two sets in clear copies):
- Resume (w/ soft copy diskette)
- NBI Clearance
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Training
- Certificate of Employments
- Birth Certificate
- 4 pcs. 2x2 Pictures
- Board Certificate
- Board Rating
- PRC ID
- Marriage Certificate